Thursday, 6 May 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a motion, to be taken without debate, referred to the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights, which has completed its deliberations,...
- European Refugee Fund: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option, provided by Article 3 of the fourth Protocol set out in the Treaty of Amsterdam, to notify the President of the...
- Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Bill 2004: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend section 4 of the Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Act 1954 and to provide for connected matters.
- Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Bill 2004: Second Stage. (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Bill 2004: Committee and Remaining Stages. (3 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- An Bille um an Seachtú Leasú is Fiche ar an mBunreacht 2004: An Tuarascáil agus an Chéim Dheiridh. (0 speeches)
- Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (66 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform. I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except in the case of the proposer of an amendment who may reply...
- Statement for Information of Voters: Motion. (3 speeches)
Tairgim: GO ndéanfar an ráiteas atá leagtha amach sa Sceideal a ghabhann leis an Rún seo a fhorordú mar eolas do vótálaithe de bhun alt 23 d'Acht an Reifrinn 1994 (Uimh. 12 de 1994), i...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation. (2 speeches)
I have raised this matter on a number of occasions. A local Fianna Fáil candidate recently obtained information, by way of the freedom of information process, about the number of applicants for...
- Defence Forces Accommodation. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Defence and thank him for coming in to take this motion. As Fine Gael spokesperson on defence, I have been requested by a number of members of the Defence Forces to ask...