Tuesday, 11 May 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 3 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mansergh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural...
- Order of Business. (38 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004 — Committee Stage, to the taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 6.30 p.m.
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (17 speeches)
- Request to Move Adjournment of the Seanad under Standing Order 29. (3 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Brian Hayes regarding a motion he wishes to raise under Standing Order 29. I call Senator Hayes to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (60 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
On the Order of Business it was agreed that the debate on Committee Stage of the Bill would conclude at 6.30 p.m. Having spoken to the leaders of the various groupings in the House, it has been...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (89 speeches)
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Ulster Scots Agency. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House. The situation in the Ulster Scots Agency as a result of recent developments is worth examination. Despite what has been claimed, the attitude of the...