Thursday, 19 February 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (112 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2003 — Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 1...
- European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (78 speeches)
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Planning Issues. (2 speeches)
I will not say much about this issue as it is self-explanatory. It is of particular interest to Deputies and Senators because we can no longer make comments about planning issues at council...