Tuesday, 7 May 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces Reserve Review (8 speeches)
72. To ask the Minister for Defence if he will report on the implementation of the changes he announced for the Reserve Defence Force in November 2012; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Defence Forces Reserve Issues (6 speeches)
73. To ask the Minister for Defence if he has taken the opportunity to read the transcript from the Reserve Defence Force Representative Association which was before the Oireachtas Justice...
- Overseas Missions (22 speeches)
74. To ask the Minister for Defence if a decision has been taken on the participation of Irish Defence Forces personnel in the UN peacekeeping mission to Mali approved by the Security Council on...
- Defence Forces Expenditure (7 speeches)
75. To ask the Minister for Defence the savings that will be secured in the Defence Foces budget this year; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21515/13]
- Overseas Missions (11 speeches)
76. To ask the Minister for Defence if he will provide an update on the role of Irish troops in Afghanistan. [21534/13]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces UN Missions (20 speeches)
77. To ask the Minister for Defence if it his intention to deepen the Defence Forces participation in any UN mission in Mali; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21299/13]
- Defence Forces Medicinal Products (12 speeches)
78. To ask the Minister for Defence the medicines recommended for Irish troops travelling to Mali. [21284/13]
- Leaders' Questions (22 speeches)
Thursday, 9 May, is Europe Day. Unfortunately, the European Union and the European economy are not emerging from the unprecedented financial and economic crisis. The predictions are that Europe...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- European Council Meetings (42 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will circulate any papers and or proposals at the European Council summit on the 14 and 15 March 2013. [9920/13]
- Order of Business (23 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 6, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; No. 7, motion re proposal that Dáil Éireann adopt the "EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2013, Joint...
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
A division was challenged last Friday on the question that the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2013 be read a Second Time. In accordance with Standing Order 117A(4), that...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of the Dáil of 9th March 2011, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2013: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann adopts the 'EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2013, Joint Committees' Priorities' which was laid before Dáil Éireann on 2nd May 2013 by the Joint Committee...
- Standing Orders 28, 39 and 102A: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business are hereby amended as follows: 1. in Standing Order 39, the...
- Protection of the Euro and other Currencies against Counterfeiting by Criminal Law: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Patrick Nulty - the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Ruairí Quinn, for coming into the House to discuss this matter with me. I wish to raise the issue, or what many would regard as the...
- Third Level Funding (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this topic for discussion. I commend the Department of Education and Skills and its Ministers for the recently published School Completers - What Next?...
- Carbon Tax Collection (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this topic and appreciate that the Minister for Finance, Deputy Michael Noonan, is present to respond to it. As a Border county Deputy representing the...
- Homeless Persons Supports (12 speeches)
I appeal to the Minister of State at the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht and to the Government to take an interest in St. Catherine's Foyer, which has been in place since 2004....
- Message from the Seanad (2 speeches)
Seanad Éireann has passed the National Lottery Bill 2012, without amendment.
- Defence Forces (Second World War Amnesty and Immunity) Bill 2012 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Defence Forces (Second World War Amnesty and Immunity) Bill 2012 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (5 speeches)
Bill reported without amendment and received for final consideration.
- Housing (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Fodder Crisis: Motion [Private Members] (66 speeches)
I move:"That Dáil Éireann:calls on the Government to make adequate financial supports available to assist those who cannot afford to feed their stock and also to transport fodder to...