Friday, 9 December 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (122 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 9, motion re appointment of members of the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission, back from committee; and No. a4, Social Welfare Bill 2011 - Second Stage (Resumed)...
- Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann, noting that the Government on 1st December, 2011 nominated Mr. Simon O'Brien, Mr. Kieran Fitzgerald and Ms. Carmel Foley for appointment by the President to be...
- Social Welfare Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (529 speeches, 1 comment)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Social Welfare Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (258 speeches)
The use of mobile phones is not allowed in the House.
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Sub-Committee on Health has concluded its consideration of the Health (Provision of General Practitioner Services) Bill 2011 and has made amendments thereto.