Friday, 16 December 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (96 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 11a, motion re Standing Order 27A; No. 12, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income and Capital) (Federal Republic...
- Standing Order 27A: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or the Resolution of the Dáil of 21st July, 2011, the following amendments be made to Standing Order 27A of the Standing Orders of Dáil...
- Taxation Agreements: Motions (1 speech)
I move the following motions: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income and Capital) (Federal Republic of Germany) Order 2011, a copy of...
- Council of Europe: Irish Representation at Parliamentary Assembly (2 speeches)
I wish to inform the House that the following people have been selected and nominated as representatives and alternates from Ireland to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe until...
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has accepted the Appropriation Bill 2010 without recommendation. Seanad Éireann has passed the Social Welfare Bill 2011 without amendment.
- Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (29 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Personal Explanation by Minister (2 speeches)
Before we move on to the Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011, I call on the Minister for Health to make a statement.
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the regulation of the provision of legal services, to provide for the establishment of the Legal Services Regulatory Authority, to provide for the...
- Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011: Second Stage (36 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The programme for Government undertakes to "establish independent regulation of the legal professions to improve access and competition, make...