Tuesday, 10 May 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Commemorative Events (12 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will provide details of official commemorations which are either scheduled or under consideration to be held during the next three years. [8194/11]
- Cabinet Sub-Committees (32 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Taoiseach the sub-committees of the Cabinet he has set-up; and the membership of each such sub-committee. [8289/11]
- State Visits (80 speeches, 2 comments)
Question 6: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report, in detail, on the plans for President Obama's visit to Ireland. [8324/11]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Expenditure Reviews (8 speeches)
Question 36: To ask the Minister for Social Protection if, in view of her recent press briefings regarding projected spending for 2011, she is alleging that false assumptions were made; and if...
- Employment Support Services (6 speeches)
Question 37: To ask the Minister for Social Protection the steps she will take to ensure that Tús serves as an effective activation measure and to ensure the most suitable people are selected...
- Social Welfare Benefits (10 speeches)
Question 38: To ask the Minister for Social Protection the specific cuts to child benefits, disability allowances and other social welfare payments signalled in the draft deal with the EU/IMF...
- Employment Support Services (8 speeches)
Question 39: To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she will elaborate on her recent comments that if persons object to a number of reasonable offers of employment, they could face having...
- Social Welfare Code (4 speeches)
Question 40: To ask the Minister for Social Protection if she will amend the means test rules for disability allowance and secondary payments to extend eligibility for these to wards of the...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Social Welfare Benefits (9 speeches, 1 comment)
Question 41: To ask the Minister for Social Protection the average time it is taking to process carer's allowance applications; the number of applications awaiting decision; if there is a plan...
- Departmental Schemes (16 speeches)
Question 42: To ask the Minister for Social Protection the steps she will take to ensure that participation in Tús involves training; and if she will make funding available for same. [10448/11]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (80 speeches)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael McCarthy - the...
- Order of Business (36 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 6, statements on the jobs initiative 2011. It is also proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the following arrangements shall apply to No. 6: the...
- An Bille um an Naoú Leasú is Fiche ar an mBunreacht (Uimh. 2) 2011 - An Chéad Chéim (0 speeches)
- Twenty-Ninth Amendment to the Constitution (No. 2) Bill 2011: First Stage (5 speeches)
Tairgim: Go gceadófar go dtabharfar isteach Bille dá ngairtear Acht chun an Bunreacht a leasú. I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Constitution.
- Jobs Initiative 2011: Statements (61 speeches)
It is just under nine weeks since the new Government assumed office, having obtained a secure and stable mandate from the people. We have agreed a programme for Government, motivated by a clear...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Electoral (Amendment) (Political Donations) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to restrict the making of donations for political purposes by companies, trade unions, societies or building societies, to amend the law relating to the disclosure of...
- Electoral (Amendment) (Political Donations) Bill 2011: Second Stage (10 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share my time with Deputy Niall Collins. I am pleased to have the opportunity to speak on the Electoral (Amendment) (Political...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Penrose, and I look forward to a positive reply. I thank the Ceann Comhairle for giving me an opportunity to raise this issue. I am grateful for the...
- Community Development (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me time to discuss this important issue, namely, the need for the Minister for Social Protection, or the Minister for the Environment, Community and...
- Local Authority Housing (4 speeches)
I understand Deputy Ciarán Lynch proposes to share time with Deputy Humphreys.
- Údarás na Gaeltachta (8 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghlacadh leis an Aire Stáit as ucht teacht isteach anseo tráthnóna agus as ucht an Athló a thógáil é féin, mar tá nós ag Airí gan teacht isteach agus...