Thursday, 26 May 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil Under Standing Order 32 (5 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a notice under Standing Order 32. I call Deputy Michael Healy-Rae.
- Order of Business (115 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 3, Finance (No. 2) Bill 2011 - Second Stage (resumed) and No. 8, statements on Progress on the 20 Year Strategy for the Irish Language. It is proposed, notwithstanding...
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2011: Second Stage (Resumed) (33 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Progress on the 20 Year Strategy for the Irish Language: Statements (30 speeches)
Fáiltím roimh an deis tús a chur leis an bplé sa Teach inniu ar an Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge. Ar dtús, ba mhaith liom a rá go bhfuil an-áthas orm a bheith ceaptha mar Aire...
- Adjournment Debate Matters. (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Jim Daly - the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- School Staffing (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me raise this matter on the Adjournment which is to do with the smooth running of secondary schools. We all acknowledge the difficult economic times for...
- Community Projects (2 speeches)
I thank you, a Cheann Comhairle, for facilitating my request to raise this matter. This is a matter I have submitted on a number of occasions with a view to bringing it to the floor of this...
- Mental Health Services (2 speeches)
I thank Amnesty International for its interest in mental health and the programmes, documents and advice it recently provided in its briefing pack for Members of the Oireachtas, which is...