Tuesday, 12 April 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Legislative Programme (51 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach when details of the legislative priorities for the current Dáil session will be published [5915/11]
- Agreements with Members (26 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Taoiseach in view of the findings of the recently published Moriarty Report in relation to a former Minister (details supplied), if the Government intends to reconsider...
- Easter Rising Centenary (11 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach his plans to re-establish the all party committee in preparation for the centenary of the 1916 Easter Rising; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- European Council Meetings (29 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Taoiseach his priorities for the next meeting of the European Council; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6577/11]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospitals Building Programme (6 speeches)
Question 30: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the persons that will carry out a review of the location of the new National Children's Hospital; when it will be completed; and if he...
- Hospital Services (6 speeches)
Question 31: To ask the Minister for Health and Children his plans to restore the services cut from Monaghan General Hospital [7612/11]
- Palliative Care Services (6 speeches)
Question 32: To ask the Minister for Health and Children his plans, including investment, targets and timelines, for the reform of palliative and end of life care, in order that persons are...
- Hospital Bed Closures (6 speeches)
Question 33: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the number of beds in hospitals here that are currently closed; if more bed closures are likely in 2011; and if existing closed beds...
- Accident and Emergency Services (8 speeches)
Question 34: To ask the Minister for Health and Children his policy plans to deal with the crisis in our accident and emergency departments [7846/11]
- Other Questions (1 speech)
I call Question No. 35. I understand other questions are grouped with it.
- Hospitals Building Programme (35 speeches)
Question 35: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position regarding plans for a National Children's Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7547/11]
- Health Service Reform (25 speeches)
Question 36: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position regarding his review of the Health Service Executive reconfiguration process for acute hospitals; and if he will make a...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael Healy-Rae - the...
- Leaders' Questions (29 speeches)
Last Thursday, the ECB announced an interest rate increase stating it was doing so to ward off the threat of inflation. What is incredible about this is that even the ECB officials themselves...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (4 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on the Deputies in the order in which their notices were submitted to my...
- Order of Business (117 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 6, Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 [Seanad] - Second Stage (Resumed). Private Members' business shall be No. 19, motion re education and training.
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (29 speeches)
It has been a while since I first spoke on the Bill. I will declare an interest in the legislation under discussion. I provide a postal service in Castletownbere, west Cork, although I am...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Education and Training: Motion (17 speeches, 1 comment)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes that over the last number of years there has been a significant increase in resources allocated to education and training, including: - the increase in primary...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Energy Resources (2 speeches)
Is the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Rabbitte, aware that the Lough Allen gas field in the north west, covering the counties of Cavan, Leitrim, Roscommon,...
- Local Authority Housing (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Phil Hogan. In the previous budget the then Minister of State with responsibility for housing and local...
- Planning Issues (2 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to raise this issue with the Minister, specifically the impact of section 48 levies and, where they exist, section 49 levies on business activity, primarily in my...
- Health Service Staff (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Phil Hogan. I also thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me time to discuss this important matter, namely the...