Thursday, 25 November 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (3 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a notice under Standing Order 32. I call on Deputy Mattie McGrath.
- Order of Business (152 speeches)
On a point of order, I ask the Ceann Comhairle, the Government Whip and all the party Whips why, once again, Independents are excluded on this big debate today.
- Technical Amendment to Standing Orders: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 99(1)(a) the Committee on Procedure and Privileges recommends that the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to public business are hereby amended...
- Orders of Reference to committees: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: (a) That the Order of Dáil Éireann of 23rd October, 2007, as amended, establishing committees of 30th Dáil be amended as follows: 1. in the case of the Joint committee on European...
- National Recovery Plan 2011 - 2014: Statements. (293 speeches)
I call the Taoiseach to make his statement under Standing Order 43.
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Education and Skills has concluded its consideration of the Student Support Bill 2008 and has made amendments thereto.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Agencies (13 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government his plans for consolidation of agencies and organisations under his remit; and if he will make a statement on...
- Severe Weather Events (14 speeches)
Question 2: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the position regarding the review of the severe weather events which was due to be completed by 1 November...
- National Assets Management Agency (10 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the impact on national planning and development policy that the National Assets Management Agency have had; if...
- Motor Taxation (19 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the changes to policy and requirements on taxpayers that recent circulars from his Department concerning...
- Unfinished Housing Developments (17 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the actions he will take to address the problem of ghost estates; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Foreshore Licences (8 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government his plans to change foreshore licence application and assessment procedures; and if he will make a statement...
- Local Government Efficiency (51 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the recommendations outlined in the Local Government Efficiency Review Group that he will implement; the...
- Departmental Agencies (4 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government if he has satisfied himself with the fiscal position of the Dublin Docklands Development Authority and its...
- Waste Management (4 speeches)
Question 9: To ask the Minister for the Environment; Heritage and Local Government the extent he has commented on or indicated a particular preference in respect of waste management policy or...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Transport has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for Public Services for the service of the year ending 31 December 2010 - Vote No. 32.
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Terence Flanagan - the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (3 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for affording me an opportunity to raise this important issue. The Government has a poor record in assisting children with special needs. In the most recent budget...
- Hospital Services (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this matter on the Adjournment. It has come to my attention that a positron emission tomography, PET, scanner located in Cork is not...
- East West Interconnector (6 speeches)
I raise this matter on the Adjournment because it is of grave concern to the people of Rush, where 3,000 people, from a population of 9,000 marched to show their concern. I thank the Minister...