Wednesday, 5 May 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Public Transport (9 speeches)
Question 38: To ask the Minister for Transport his views on the subvention this year to CIE, particularly Dublin Bus; his further views on whether Dublin Bus's plan is in contravention to his...
- Vehicle Registration Tax (6 speeches)
Question 39: To ask the Minister for Transport if he was consulted by the Department of Finance on plans to subcontract key functions in terms of the invigilation of imported cars including the...
- Appointments to State Boards (9 speeches)
Question 40: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will ensure that all future proposed appointments by him to State bodies will be referred to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport in...
- Air Travel Disruption (12 speeches)
Question 41: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will report on his recent meetings with European Union Transport Ministers; if plans were drawn up to establish a central air navigation...
- Rail Network (25 speeches)
Question 42: To ask the Minister for Transport his plans on expanding commuter rail lines to serve maximum passenger numbers; if there is oversight in his Department on this matter; and if he...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- State Airports (35 speeches)
Question 43: To ask the Minister for Transport the discussions he has had within his Department on the break up of State airport authorities; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Departmental Expenditure (21 speeches)
Question 45: To ask the Minister for Transport the capital investment projects that are commencing in 2010; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17930/10]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the member in each case: (1) Deputy Joe McHugh - the delivery...
- Leaders' Questions (26 speeches)
Last week, in respect of the matter that was causing some concern around the country about Oireachtas Members being in receipt of ministerial pensions, I asked the Taoiseach whether he would...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
Task Force on Innovation
- Task Force on Innovation (39 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach his views on the report of the task force on innovation; if it is intended to implement the recommendations contained in the report; and if he will make a...
- Ministerial Responsibilities (28 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Taoiseach if he plans any changes to the areas of responsibility of the Ministers of State within his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12606/10]
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (6 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office.
- Order of Business (128 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 9, motion re implementation of new powers of national parliaments under the Lisbon treaty; No. 10, motion re by-election for Donegal South-West; No. 21, Central Bank...
- Lisbon Treaty: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the Resolution of Dáil Éireann of 10th December, 2009 in relation to the Implementation of new powers of National Parliaments under...
- Issue of Writ: Donegal South-West By-election (34 speeches)
I move: That the Ceann Comhairle direct the Clerk of the Dáil to issue his writ for the election of a Member to fill the vacancy which has occurred in the membership of the present Dáil...
- Central Bank Reform Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (22 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Finance, Deputy Brian Lenihan on Tuesday 20 April 2010:
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
Ministerial Pensions: Motion
- Ministerial Pensions: Motion (15 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann calls on the Government to introduce legislation to cause, with immediate effect, the cessation of the payment of Ministerial pensions to members of both Houses of the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
Care of the Elderly
- Care of the Elderly (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing my matter be raised on the Adjournment this evening. I want to raise three points about the home help service in Ballyfermot and Inchicore, namely, the...
- Miners Compensation (10 speeches)
I am glad the Minister has joined us because this is an important matter. During a presentation made by the National Coalminers Group at a recent meeting of a joint committee two issues emerged....
- Waste Management (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for facilitating me in raising this matter on the Adjournment. Our countryside is full of household rubbish. We have all witnessed an increase in the indiscriminate...
- Schools Building Projects (2 speeches)
There is an ongoing issue at St. Eunan's College. The Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Coghlan, is very well aware of it and her predecessor, Deputy Batt O'Keeffe, met the previous...