Tuesday, 6 October 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
- Data Protection. (14 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the procedures in place in his Department for the protection of personal data held by electronic means; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25630/09]
- Cabinet Committees. (40 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach the last occasion on which the Cabinet committee on economic renewal met; and when the next meeting is due. [25633/09]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Expenditure (8 speeches)
Question 116: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on the concerns raised as to the level of value for money that has been delivered by schemes and bodies...
- Departmental Programmes. (8 speeches)
Question 117: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on to the recommendation contained in the report of the special group on public service numbers and...
- Irish Summer Colleges. (17 speeches)
Question 118: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if he has received representations on the proposed withdrawal of supports to Gaeltacht households supporting...
- National Drugs Strategy. (4 speeches)
Question 119: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if he is confident that the new National Drugs Strategy will reduce the extent of the drug problem here; his views...
- Scéim na mBóithre Áise. (11 speeches)
Question 120: To ask the Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta cá mhéad iarratas a fuarthas ina Roinn de bharr na dtuilte a tharla i nGaoth Dobhair, i mí Mheithimh seo caite, cá...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- (0 speeches)
- Departmental Expenditure. (38 speeches)
Question 121: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on the recommendation contained in the report of the Special Group on Public Services Numbers and...
- Irish Language Newspaper. (11 speeches)
Question 122: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs when Irish speakers here can expect to have an Irish language newspaper available to them again; and if, in view of...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Paul Connaughton — the...
- Leaders' Questions (49 speeches)
Yesterday, a former Member of the House from the Taoiseach's party branded Fianna Fáil as a party of sleaze and corruption because of the actions of a minority of its members. That branding...
- Request to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (3 speeches)
Anois, iarratas chun tairisceana a dhéanamh an Dáil a chur ar athló faoi Bhuan Ordú 32. Now we come to a request to move the Adjournment of the Dáil under Standing Order 32.
- Order of Business (45 speeches)
The Order of Business is as follows: No. 12, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; No. 13, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the terms of the convention on the...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Resolution of the Dáil of 14th June, 2007, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- Convention on the European Forest Institute: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves in accordance with Article 29.5.2 of Bunreacht na hÉireann, the terms of the Convention on the European Forest Institute, a copy of which was laid before...
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed). (19 speeches, 2 comments)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Finance, Deputy Brian Lenihan, on Wednesday, 16 September 2009:
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- FÁS: Motion (59 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: — expresses its serious concern at the findings of the recent report of the Comptroller and Auditor General, which disclosed a shocking absence of financial control...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights has concluded its consideration of the Courts and Court Officers Bill 2009 and has made amendments thereto.
- ADJOURNMENT DEBATE (0 speeches)
- Job Losses. (2 speeches)
On Wednesday, 9 September, the vice president of Irish Flavours and Fragrances came to Drogheda to announce the proposed closure of the plant, with the possible loss of up to 95 jobs, effective...
- Health Services. (5 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Deputy Dan Neville.
- Hospital Staff. (2 speeches)
There are glaring deficiencies in the provision of dermatology Services in the south east. The appalling situation at present is that one consultant dermatologist is single-handedly providing a...
- Telecommunications Services. (7 speeches)
Will the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy John Gormley say how such blatant inconsistencies can exist in An Bord Pleanála's decision making when it comes to...