Thursday, 27 September 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Requests to Move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (9 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32. I will call on Deputies in the order in which they submitted notices to my office.
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 11, motion re Shannon Airport and development of the mid-west region on the conclusion of No. 16. It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Cancer Services: Motion (Resumed) (38 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy James Reilly on Wednesday, 26 September 2007:
- Shannon Airport: Motion (374 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: —shares the Government's deep disappointment at the Aer Lingus decision to end the Shannon-London Heathrow service; —agrees with Government that this decision is...
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
National Drugs Strategy.
- National Drugs Strategy. (18 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the progress made to date on reducing the hardship caused to individuals and society by drug misuse; and if he will...
- Public Transport. (6 speeches)
Question 3: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the position in relation to the rural transport initiative for night time rural buses; if he will expand this service...
- Clár Díláraithe. (8 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta an bhfuil sé sásta leis an dul chun cinn atá déanta go dtí seo maidir le baill d'Fhoras na Gaeilge a dhílárú go...
- Drug Seizures. (7 speeches)
Question 5: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the steps, following recent drugs finds around coastal areas, his Department will take to ensure that there is a...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Rural Recreation. (7 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs the proposals he has arising from the report of Comhairle na Tuaithe; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Chris Andrews — the...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Financial Markets. (4 speeches)
I apologise for being a little late. I was confused about the timing as a result of all the votes. With the current turmoil in the financial markets, it is now a matter of urgency that a...
- Health Services. (3 speeches)
I wish to share time with Deputy Terence Flanagan. Cystic fibrosis is a serious illness and one in 19 people are carriers of the cystic fibrosis gene. Where two parents with the gene marry,...
- Job Losses. (2 speeches)
Coca-Cola has operated in Drogheda for over 30 years. It employs 256 people in the manufacturing process and also has a very significant service industry employing approximately 120 people. So...
- Legal Aid Service. (4 speeches)
I propose that in future Adjournment matters, speakers should be taken in alphabetical order.