Tuesday, 20 February 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannasar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions. (0 speeches)
Freedom of Information.
- Freedom of Information. (29 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the number of freedom of information requests which were processed by his Department during 2006; the number which have been acceded to; and if he will make a...
- Departmental Bodies. (55 speeches)
Question 6: To ask the Taoiseach the projected total cost in 2007 of the communications unit in his Department. [43881/06]
- Priority Questions. (0 speeches)
Cancer Screening Programme.
- Cancer Screening Programme. (8 speeches)
Question 84: To ask the Minister for Health and Children her views on a national cervical cancer screening programme; the role a cervical cancer vaccine may play; and if she will make a...
- Industrial Disputes. (6 speeches)
Question 85: To ask the Minister for Health and Children, in view of the decision by the INO and PNA to pursue industrial action to have their grievances addressed, the action she will take to...
- Hospital Services. (14 speeches)
Question 86: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she has received a copy of the report on Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda which was drawn up by the joint department of medicine...
- Health Insurance. (20 speeches)
Question 87: To ask the Minister for Health and Children her views on the recent Competition Authority report on competition in the private health insurance market; and if she will make a...
- Health Services. (5 speeches)
Question 88: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if, in consultation with service providers, she will carry out an evaluation of the impact the levying of charges on those in residential...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Medical Cards. (11 speeches)
Question 89: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she has issued 2007 updates on guidelines to the Health Service Executive for the procedures used for evaluating savings or...
- Hospital Acquired Infections. (14 speeches)
Question 90: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she is satisfied that MRSA is coming under control; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [6222/07]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters, in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Allen — the serious...
- Leaders' Questions (95 speeches)
This issue is somewhat like a recurring decimal. Today the figures from the Irish Nurses Organisation show that 392 patients are on trolleys across the State. This is not unique, as last week...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31 (18 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business (88 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 16, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the Planning and Development Regulations 2007; No. 17, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann for a Council...
- Planning and Development Regulations 2007: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development Regulations 2007, copies of which were laid in draft form before Dáil Éireann on 25th January,...
- Council Framework Decision on Organised Crime: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Finance Act 2004: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approve the following Order in draft: Finance Act 2004 (Section 91) (Deferred Surrender to the Central Fund) Order 2007, copies of which have been...
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2007: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Social Welfare Acts, the Pensions Act 1990, the Combat Poverty Agency Act 1986, the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 and the Family Support Agency Act 2001.
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2007: Second Stage (8 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am very pleased to introduce the second of two Bills intended to implement the largest social welfare package in the history of the State at...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Civil Unions Bill 2006: Second Stage (171 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." May I share time Deputies Burton, Stagg and O'Sullivan?
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2007: Second Stage (Resumed) (8 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Suíomh Scoile. (5 speeches)
Níl sé seo an chéad uair a luaigh mé an gá atá ann suíomh a chur ar fáil do Gaelscoil de hÍde in Órán Mór. Tá sé scanallach go bhfuil an Gaelscoil, a bhunaíodh i 1994 agus a...
- Schools Building Projects. (4 speeches)
I am pleased to have the opportunity to raise the issue of the need to provide funding for the provision of a replacement playground at St. James's national school, Cappagh, County Limerick....
- Institutes of Technology. (2 speeches)
Tralee Regional Technical College, as it was then called, was approved in 1977 by the then Minister for Education, Mr. Peter Barry. At that time, it was envisaged that the role of the college...