Tuesday, 10 October 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
Chief State Solicitor's Office.
- Chief State Solicitor's Office. (12 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the implementation of the Nally report on the reorganisation of the Chief State Solicitor's office; and if he will make a statement on the...
- Regulatory Reform. (41 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the implementation of the recommendations of the OECD report on regulatory reform; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [28195/06]
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Pension Provisions. (12 speeches)
Question 103: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs if he has completed his review of the Pensions Board report on mandatory pensions systems; if he has made recommendations to...
- Tax Code. (7 speeches)
Question 104: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs his views on amending the Social Welfare Acts in order to allow the spouses of farmers and other self-employed persons to make...
- Family Support Services. (10 speeches)
Question 106: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs if his Department has concluded consultations on the proposed new parental allowance as outlined in the Government discussion...
- Social Welfare Benefits. (8 speeches)
Question 107: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs if his attention has been drawn to the reply given to a parliamentary question in the European Parliament tabled to the European...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
Social Welfare Code.
- Social Welfare Code. (22 speeches)
Question 108: To ask the Minister for Social and Family Affairs the progress being made regarding the introduction of the reformed lone parent support measures. [31783/06]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Connolly — the need to...
- Leaders' Questions (42 speeches)
It is great to see the Government in action at last. It now appears that the prevaricating democrats are in for a penny, in for a pound, with apparently another political hoax in the form of new...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy. (12 speeches)
"A Cheann Chomairle" — is iad sin na focail lena bhfuair chuile Theachta a bhí anseo sna 1980í cead labhairt sa Dáil. We are here today to pay tribute to the best of men, the late Tom...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31 (10 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 9, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; No 10, motion re referral to select committee of proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the despatch of a...
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the resolution of the Dáil of 6 June 2002, setting out the rota in which questions to members of the Government are to be asked, questions for oral...
- Green Paper on Energy: Statements. (15 speeches)
I thank the Whips for organising this debate so soon after the publication of the Green Paper. I think it is important that we have such a discussion in this House and perhaps, towards the end...
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
Crime Prevention: Motion.
- Crime Prevention: Motion. (48 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann notes: the heroin drugs crisis that continues to cause appalling human misery in Ireland today; the spiralling drug related crime and feuding drug gangs that are a...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Health Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for choosing this matter. I raise it to ask the Minister for Health and Children if she is aware that the orthodontic services in the Cork-Kerry region have...
- Cancer Screening Programme. (3 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to raise the delay of BreastCheck for the women of Mayo, a matter I raised on my first occasion speaking in Dáil Éireann. It is scandalous and unforgivable...
- Schools Building Projects. (8 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas as an seans a bheith agam an t-ábhar seo a phlé. Tá mé ag caint faoin ghéarghá le freagra dearfach ar iarratas an chomhairle bainistíochta Gaelscoil Dara, An Rinn Mhór,...