Tuesday, 21 March 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions. (0 speeches)
- Public Inquiries. (31 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he has had communication from the family of murdered solicitor, Mr. Pat Finucane, in relation to the terms of an inquiry. [5506/06]
- Priority Questions. (0 speeches)
- Departmental Programmes. (10 speeches)
Question 59: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if he is satisfied with the amount spent on the RAPID scheme to date; his views on whether this programme will end on...
- Proposed Legislation. (12 speeches)
Question 60: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his views on amending the Dormant Accounts Act 2001 to allow emigrant organisations to seek funding from the dormant...
- National Drugs Strategy. (48 speeches)
Question 61: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs when a decision will be made on the funding application by a group (details supplied) in Dublin 7 for their drug...
- Migrant Workers. (17 speeches)
Question 63: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs his proposals to establish local development structures to meet specifically the needs of migrant workers and their...
- Other Questions. (0 speeches)
National Drugs Strategy.
- National Drugs Strategy. (10 speeches)
Question 64: To ask the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs if he has had discussions with the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform regarding the prevalence of crack...
- Adjournment Debate Matters. (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Kirk — the indicative...
- Leaders' Questions. (97 speeches)
Yesterday, we witnessed the extraordinary scenes of a Minister making disgraceful political and personal remarks against a Member of the House. That the allegations were made against one of the...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31. (21 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business. (106 speeches)
It is proposed to take No.11, Aviation Bill 2005 [Seanad]— Order for Report, Report and Final Stages; and No. 12, National Sports Campus Development Authority Bill 2006 — Second Stage...
- Aviation Bill 2005 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage. (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Aviation Bill 2005 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages. (26 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1, 2, 3, 5 and 11 are related and will be discussed together.
- National Sports Campus Development Authority Bill 2006: Second Stage (Resumed). (3 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Private Members' Business. (0 speeches)
Political Donations and Planning: Motion.
- Political Donations and Planning: Motion. (264 speeches)
Before the commencement of Private Members' Business, I remind members that the subject-matter of the motion relates in part to a sitting tribunal of inquiry established by the Houses under the...
- Adjournment Debate. (0 speeches)
Hospitals Building Programme.
- Hospitals Building Programme. (2 speeches)
A community hospital for Tralee has been promised since 1999. Since that time, Tralee senior citizens, campaigning for the hospital, have met with three different Ministers, all of whom have...
- Health Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me the opportunity to raise the important issue of funding for the Health Service Executive, HSE, in the north east. The population of counties Cavan,...
- Decentralisation Programme. (2 speeches)
I thank you, a Leas-Cheann Comhairle, for the opportunity to raise this issue which is important both to my constituency and the east coast generally. I refer to the decentralisation plans for...
- Fire Stations. (2 speeches)
I wish to raise the situation regarding the Westport fire station. In 2003, details of the fire service capital programme were announced, which included the construction of a new replacement fire...