Wednesday, 2 February 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Rónán Mullen that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Legislative Reviews (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh mo chomhghleacaí ó Ghaillimh, an tAire Stáit. This matter relates to the commitment given to tender publicly for what was supposed to be an independent...
- Disability Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming here to discuss this very important issue. The last time that I raised this question was in 2019 and at that stage, seven children in the mid-west were...
- Forestry Sector (7 speeches)
I welcome Minister of State, Senator Pippa Hackett, to the House.
- Information and Communications Technology (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Troy, to the House.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (38 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the 15th report of the Seanad Committee on Parliamentary Privileges and Oversight, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business without...
- Fifteenth Report of the Committee on Parliamentary Privileges and Oversight: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Fifteenth Report of the Committee on Parliamentary Privileges and Oversight on the temporary amendment of Standing Order 16 be adopted, laid before the House and printed.
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Committee Stage (Resumed) (68 speeches)
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
In line with the Order of Business agreed by the House I propose a suspension of the House until 2.45 p.m.
- Search and Rescue Policy: Motion (83 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: recognises that: - the Department of Transport is responsible for maritime and aeronautical search and rescue services policy in Ireland; - the Department...
- Passport Office Service: Motion (46 speeches)
I move: “That Seanad Éireann: notes: -the significant work done by the Passport Office and Department of Foreign Affairs through its network of Embassies and Consulates, to meet...