Tuesday, 1 February 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Pauline O'Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Rural...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Departmental Funding (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Butler. I invite Senator Pauline O'Reilly to address her Commencement matter.
- Organ Donation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the Chamber and thank her for coming here to speak on this matter. I am aware the issue is important to her, her colleagues and the Department. However, it is...
- Apprenticeship Programmes (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, Deputy Niall Collins, to the Seanad to take this Commencement matter.
- Northern Ireland (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. The nationalist people of the North in particular look to the Taoiseach, the Irish Government, this Chamber and the Dáil to protect and defend...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (47 speeches)
I ask the deputy leader of the Fianna Fáil group, and the Acting Leader, to outline the Order of Business. I wish her a happy St. Brigid's Day and congratulate her on all of her work on...
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board (Amendment) Bill 2022: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Personal Injuries Assessment Board Act 2003.
- Child Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation Material (Amendment) Bill 2022: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the title of the Child Trafficking and Pornography Act 1998 whereafter, following commencement of this Act, the Act of...
- Technological Universities Act 2018 (Section 36) (Appointed Day) Order 2022: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Technological Universities Act 2018 (Section 36) (Appointed Day) Order 2022, copies of which have been laid in draft form...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Oireachtas Committee on Environment and Climate Action, at its meeting today, has completed its consideration of the Fisheries (Commercial Fishing Licences) (Alteration of Duties and...
- Payment of Wages (Amendment) (Tips and Gratuities) Bill 2022: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Payment of Wages (Amendment) (Tips and Gratuities) Bill 2022: Second Stage (28 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."