Thursday, 27 January 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Joe O'Reilly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Energy Policy (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for accepting this matter for discussion. It relates to a very pertinent contemporary issue, and I appreciate the fact that he recognises this. I thank the Minister of...
- Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (5 speeches)
I am delighted to welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan.
- Emergency Departments (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for choosing this important Commencement matter for debate. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan. I have raised this matter a number of times in the past 18...
- National Parks and Wildlife Service (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Noonan.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, An Garda Síochána (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1 p.m. and to adjourn at 2 p.m., with the opening...
- Minute's Silence for Victims of the Holocaust (2 speeches)
Today, 27 January 2022, the 77th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, is International Holocaust Remembrance Day, which takes place to encourage the remembrance of victims of...
- Garda Síochána (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person (Amendment) (Stalking) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (19 speeches)
In line with the Order of the House for today, we must be conscious that this Bill must conclude at 3 p.m.
- Violence Against Women: Statements (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice, Deputy McEntee, to the House for statements on violence against women. I thank the Minister for being here to discuss this very important topic.