Tuesday, 6 July 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:00:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Housing,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Water Services (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach inniu. Local authorities have a service level agreement with Irish Water in that the latter has tasked local authorities with...
- Community Employment Schemes (5 speeches)
I have no wish for us to be in a situation where we have to wait until we have full employment again before women returners become a major priority for the Government. Many women did the State a...
- Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, for coming before Seanad Éireann this morning. As we are all aware, the hospitality sector has been hammered since March 2020. Having worked...
- Health Service Executive (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the issue of what are called patient private property, PPP, accounts. These accounts are administered under section 2 of the Health (Repayment Scheme) Act 2006. Essentially,...
- Covid-19 Pandemic (4 speeches)
I tabled this Commencement matter to bring a degree of proportionality and transparency to the debate on the true impact of the pandemic on the hospitality sector.I believe that information is...
- Termination of Pregnancy Legislation (4 speeches)
It is nice to see the Minister of State. She is very welcome. I want to raise the issue of the promised review of the Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Act 2018. I begin by...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (23 speeches)
The leader of the Fianna Fáil grouping in Seanad Éireann, Senator Lisa Chambers, will outline the Order of Business this morning.
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: (1) That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad on its rising on Tuesday, 6th July, 2021, shall adjourn until 9.30 a.m. on Friday, 9th...
- Private Security Services (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Private Security Services (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (9 speeches)
Sections 1 to 8, inclusive, agreed to.