Monday, 5 July 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Housing,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Planning Issues (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this really important Commencement matter related to planning. I welcome my colleague and friend the Minister of State. It is good to see him in...
- Cross-Border Co-operation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Thomas Byrne, to the House. I call on Senator McGreehan, who has four minutes.
- Radon Gas Levels (4 speeches)
I thank the Acting Chair, Senator Flynn. It is lovely to see her in the Chair today. I thank the Minister of State for joining us today. I hope he will provide a pathway to dealing with this...
- Cycling Facilities (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe O'Brien, to the House.
- Social Welfare Payments (5 speeches)
I am delighted to see Senator Flynn in the Chair and wish her all the best in her role. I thank the Minister of State for coming this morning. I call for an examination of the earnings of...
- Special Educational Needs (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Madigan, to the House.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (47 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 1.30 p.m, and the proceedings thereon shall, if not previously concluded, be brought...
- National Minimum Wage (Removal of Sub-minimum Rates of Pay) Bill 2021: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the National Minimum Wage Act 2000 to end sub-minimum rates of pay for those who have attained the age of 16, and for...
- Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (77 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House for the debate on the Gender Pay Gap Information Bill 2019. Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except...
- Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational and Sporting Events) Bill 2021: Second Stage (25 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational and Sporting Events) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (8 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) (160 speeches)
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (68 speeches)