Friday, 9 July 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the CervicalCheck Tribunal (Amendment) Bill 2021 on 7 July 2021, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann has passed the...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Education, Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science has completed its consideration of the Technological Universities Act 2018 (Section 36) (Appointed...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose that notwithstanding the order of the Seanad of Tuesday, 6 July 2021, No. 1 on today's Order Paper shall be taken now and shall be decided without debate.
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, unless otherwise ordered, the following arrangements shall apply in relation to the sittings of the...
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2021: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Planning...
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (161 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion...
- Land Development Agency Bill 2021: Second Stage (38 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Peter Burke, to the House.