Thursday, 3 December 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 9:30:00
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (32 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the arrangements for the sitting of the House on Tuesday, 8 December 2020, to be taken on conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; and...
- Deportation Moratorium (Covid-19) Bill 2020: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to prohibit the deportation of persons from the State during the public health emergency posed by the spread of Covid-19 and...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business: The Seanad on its rising on Thursday, 3rd December, 2020, shall adjourn until 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday,...
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2020: Committee Stage (123 speeches)
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
The Leader wishes to make a proposal.
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2020: Committee Stage (Resumed) (10 speeches)