Tuesday, 15 December 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (30 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, fifth report of the Committee of Selection, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 2, statements on the commencement of the...
- Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Fifth Report of the Committee of Selection be laid before the Seanad.
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Credit Unions (8 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Ahearn. I propose that he takes one minute of my time.
- Third Level Education (4 speeches)
I am raising the need to address the issue around higher education funding being potentially lost to students who withdraw from their courses and the knock-on consequences that this will have not...
- Medical Aids and Appliances (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, for coming to the House to address this issue. Over 1,000 people in Ireland require the use of artificial limbs every year. Many people will have...
- Maternity Services (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to respond to my Commencement matter, which calls on the Minister for Health and the Department to commit to providing €2.5 million in...
- Commencement of Irish Sign Language Act 2017: Statements (24 speeches)
I am delighted to chair this important debate on the Irish Sign Language Act 2017 commencement review. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, to the House. I thank the Minister of...
- Access to Contraception: Motion (26 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Feighan, for coming into the House.