Thursday, 24 September 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Lisa Chambers that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children and...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Unaccompanied Minors and Separated Children (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy O'Gorman. It is his first visit here and only our second sitting in the Chamber.
- Childcare Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister and I will cut right to the chase. Two weeks ago, the Minister conducted a feature interview in The Business Postwith the journalist, Michael Brennan. It was a very large...
- Light Rail Projects (11 speeches)
This matter is being taken by the Minister of State responsible for land use and biodiversity, Senator Hackett. I thank her for attending again. This is her second day in the Seanad Chamber....
- Safe Reopening of Tertiary Sector and Key Priorities for Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science: Statements (28 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and thank him for coming to take statements on the safe reopening of the tertiary sector and key priorities for the Department of further and higher education,...
- School Transport, Leaving Certificate 2020 and Reopening of Schools: Statements (40 speeches)
We are delighted to have the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Foley, in the Chamber for the debate on this important and difficult issue. My nephew, Dylan, is chairman of the bus on the...