Wednesday, 23 September 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
It is nice to be back in our own home. I have received notice from Senator Malcolm Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: ...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Data Protection Commission (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality, Deputy James Browne, to answer his constituency colleague's question. I wish to advise that five minutes are allocated,...
- Wage Subsidy Scheme (9 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to take this debate. I wish him every success in his new role. I know what an honour it is. I ask that the Minister, the Department for...
- Shared Island Unit (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Teachta Chambers. Déanaim comhghairdeas leis an Aire Stáit as a cheapachán. Táim ag dúil go mór le bheith ag obair leis as seo amach,...
- Special Educational Needs (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, to the House and congratulate her on her appointment. I wish her the very best in this important post. I am glad to be speaking in my capacity...
- Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Bill 2020: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (19 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I understand that the Leader wishes to make a proposal.
- Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Order for Second Stage (2 speeches)
- Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2020: Second Stage (43 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the opportunity to introduce the Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill. I thank the Dáil's Business Committee for agreeing...
- Withdrawal Agreement Between the United Kingdom and the European Union: Motion (37 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: agrees that: - the Withdrawal Agreement between the United Kingdom and the European Union entered into force on 1st February, 2020 and has legal effects...