Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Accommodation Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for selecting this critical item for debate today and I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, to the Chamber. I know accident and emergency departments...
- Special Educational Needs (9 speeches)
In February this year, I raised with the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, the funding of Inishowen Children's Autism Related Education, ICARE, which serves the Inishowen area. The...
- Local Authority Housing Standards (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I am disappointed, however, because I saw the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy, in the canteen. It is...
- Light Rail Projects (4 speeches)
The Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly, which includes Dublin, has made proposals on the regional spatial and economic strategy for 2019 to 2031, which is a 12-year strategy to consider and...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine has completed its consideration of the following regulations in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2019.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (250 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Industrial Relations (Joint Labour Committees) Bill 2019 - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m., with the time allocated to the...
- Industrial Relations (Joint Labour Committees) Bill 2019: Second Stage (18 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything on the order of the House for today, I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, namely, that No. 1aon the Supplementary Order Paper, statements on the imminent...
- Industrial Relations (Joint Labour Committees) Bill 2019: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Imminent Closure of Cuisle Accessible Holiday Resort: Statements (88 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House to discuss the imminent closure of the Irish Wheelchair Association's Cuisle accessible holiday resort.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Report Stage (Resumed) (96 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 7. -(Minister for Justice and Equality)
- Provision of Accommodation and Ancillary Services to Applicants for International Protection: Statements (36 speeches)
I am pleased to have the opportunity to make a statement to the House on the matter of supports for international protection applicants. We had a thoughtful and respectful debate on this issue...