Tuesday, 19 November 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Gabrielle McFadden that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Air Ambulance Service Provision (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kehoe, to the House.
- Hospital Staff Recruitment (5 speeches)
I know this item will be of interest to the Leas-Chathaoirleach and to everybody in County Kerry. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, for taking the time to come to the House...
- Audiology Services Provision (5 speeches)
While we await the arrival of the Minister, Deputy McHugh, I wish to welcome a group of foróige from my native parish of Kilmovee. I am told that counties Mayo, Roscommon and Sligo are...
- Air Quality (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the very important issue of air quality in our cities and towns. The Minister of State may remember that earlier this year, it was reported by the World Health Organization that...
- Teachtaireacht ón Dáil - Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Consumer Insurance Contracts Bill 2017, to which the agreement of the Seanad is desired.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (189 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion of referral of the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2020 to the Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine, to be taken without debate...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad: Motion (18 speeches)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of Business as agreed by the House, at 6.15 p.m., there will be statements on the emergency air ambulance service. Each group will have five...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2020: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2019,copies of which were laid in draft form before...
- Reappointment of the Ombudsman: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government on 19th September, 2019, nominated Mr. Peter Tyndall for re-appointment by the President, as Ombudsman, recommends, pursuant to...
- Reappointment of the Information Commissioner: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann recommends Mr. Peter Tyndall for re-appointment by the President to be the Information Commissioner.
- Public Service Broadcasting: Statements (16 speeches)
The RTÉ board and management have presented their revised strategy proposals to secure a financially stable future for the company. The strategy seeks to map out a sustainable future where...
- Emergency Aeromedical Support Service: Statements (28 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, who has five minutes.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Report Stage (221 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the amendment.