Wednesday, 29 May 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Kevin Humphreys that he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government to introduce a scheme to address...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Defective Building Materials (7 speeches)
I thank the Chair for selecting this Commencement matter, because it is very important for up to 100,000 apartment owners who are affected by structural defects caused by light-touch regulation...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion of referral to Joint Committee on Justice and Equality of Regulation (EU) 2018/1727 of the European Parliament and the Council of 14 November 2018 on the...
- EU Regulation: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect...
- Sectoral Employment Order (Electrical Contracting Sector) 2019: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft:Sectoral Employment Order (Electrical Contracting Sector) 2019,a copy of which has been laid in draft form before Seanad...
- Farm Safety Agency Bill 2018: Second Stage (15 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister to the House. I will begin by providing some background information on farm safety issues and fatalities on farms, of...
- Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019: Committee Stage (98 speeches)
- Mental Health Services: Motion (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, to the House. I understand the motion will be seconded by Senator Freeman.
- Message from Joint Committee (3 speeches)
The Joint Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government has completed its consideration of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (No. 2) Regulations 2019.