Wednesday, 15 May 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Kieran O'Donnell that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Garda Deployment (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. One of the key recommendations of the report of the Commission on the Future of Policing in Ireland was the redeployment of members of An Garda...
- Wind Energy Guidelines (17 speeches)
I will not say anything at this point; rather, I will wait until I hear the response of the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy. I am well versed in this matter, about which I have spoken on a...
- Local Authority Housing Rents (9 speeches)
I, too, am disappointed that neither the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy, nor the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (46 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Bill 2018 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and adjourned at 2 p.m., if not previously...
- Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Bill 2018: Report Stage (24 speeches)
Bill recommitted in respect of amendments Nos. 1 and 2.
- Visit of Tasmanian Delegation (2 speeches)
Before I call on the Minister of State I am sure Members of the House wish to join with me in welcoming Ms Sue Hickey, MP, Speaker of the House of Assembly of the Parliament of Tasmania,...
- Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (29 speeches)
Debate resumed on Government amendment No. 7:
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business that, notwithstanding anything in today's order, No. 2, Residential Tenancies (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018 - Committee Stage, be taken now; No. 3,...
- Residential Tenancies (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018: Committee Stage (167 speeches)
Sections 1 to 5, inclusive, agreed to.
- Civil Registration Bill 2019: Committee and Remaining Stages (67 speeches)
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I call on the Acting Leader of the House.
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (41 speeches)