Thursday, 31 January 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John O'Mahony that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Motorised Transport Grant (4 speeches)
This is the umpteenth time I have raised the issue of the motorised transport grant which was suspended in 2013 and due to be restored within a few months but which has not yet been replaced....
- School Enrolments (5 speeches)
For the sake of the Minister of State, I will set out a brief history of the matter I raise. When the greyhound track in Harold's Cross closed, Councillor Mary Freehill and I ran a campaign for...
- Army Barracks Closures (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy, who is a good friend and colleague and no stranger to this Chamber. I understand he is taking this matter on behalf of the Minister for Education...
- Vacant Properties (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy. While most logical people understand the difficulty in reviving the building industry after the carnage...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (23 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Bill 2018 – Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 12.45 p.m.
- Property Services (Advertisement of Unfit Lettings) (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011 to provide for the removal of advertisements of unfit rental lettings and to...
- Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.