Tuesday, 29 January 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12:00:00
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Special Joint Committee on Climate Action, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, address to Seanad Éireann...
- Public Sector (Plain Language) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to improve access to public sector information and services by requiring plain writing in published documents; and to provide for...
- Climate Action: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the Order of Seanad Éireann of 4th July, 2018, relating to the Special Joint Committee on Climate Action, be amended in paragraph (f)by the deletion of ‘31 January...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (4 speeches)
Before we conclude, I give the House due notice that it is my intention as Leader to put the Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017 on the schedule of the Seanad every week until it is passed.
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Mr. John Horan (71 speeches)
Thar ceann Sheanad Éireann, is mian liom fáilte chroíúil a chur roimh uachtarán Cumann Lúthchleas Gael, an tUasal Seán Ó hÓráin. On behalf of...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (6 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything in today's Order of Business, I propose that item No. 3, statements on local government: directly elected mayors, will not adjourn at 6 p.m. and that the debate on the...
- Directly Elected Mayors: Statements (28 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.