Tuesday, 27 November 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kieran O'Donnell that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Projects Status (13 speeches)
The Minister, Deputy Ross, is very welcome back to his old abode.
- Visit of Polish Delegation (1 speech)
Before I call on the next speaker, I am sure the Members of the House will join with me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from Poland. It is led by Mr. Bartomiej Wróblewski. He is...
- Commencement Matters (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Homeless Accommodation Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. Teach Mhuire in Cork is a facility purchased in 2007, at cost of €2.1 million, by the group headed by Sr. Consilio. At the time there were...
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House. The reason I asked him here today is to highlight the need for an autism spectrum disorder, ASD, unit in Castlebar. Castlebar is the county town of...
- Local Authority Staff Redeployment (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy.
- Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Finance Bill 2018 on 22 November 2018, which is sent herewith to Seanad Éireann for its recommendations. Dáil Éireann has passed the Consumer...
- Order of Business (22 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance Bill 2018 - Second Stage, to be taken at 5 p.m. with the time allocated to group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and all other Senators not to...
- Finance Bill 2018: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."