Wednesday, 28 November 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Eye Care (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly.
- Schools Building Projects Status (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, to the House. I raise a very important issue relating to education in Ennistymon, County Clare. The debate on a community school for the area...
- Social Media Regulation (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I raise the issue of social media and its responsible use. As all Members are aware, social media is a great enabler of mass communication in the...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine has completed its consideration of the following motion:That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Horse and...
- Order of Business (80 speeches)
I apologise for being slightly late. I was meeting a French delegation, which had to be done. We were trying to reverse Brexit but we did not succeed. Before I ask the Leader to outline...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (173 speeches)
- Control of Economic Activity (Occupied Territories) Bill 2018: Committee Stage (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Visit of French Delegation (1 speech)
Before I call the next speaker, Members of the House will wish to join with me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from France, led by Député Paul Molac, president of the...
- Control of Economic Activity (Occupied Territories) Bill 2018: Committee Stage (Resumed) (71 speeches)