Wednesday, 21 November 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colette Kelleher that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State at...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- National Dementia Strategy (30 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Psychological Assessments Waiting Times (16 speeches)
I go door to door as often as I can and the other night in Raheny I came across two families with children in dire need of help from the Government. One family has a child in need of a...
- Tenant Purchase Scheme (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy English, for coming to the Chamber. I would like him to outline the Government's plan to amend...
- Order of Business (142 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations, referral to committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2,...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2018: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2018 copies of which were laid in draft form before...
- European Investment Fund Agreement Bill 2018: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- European Investment Fund Agreement Bill 2018: Second and Subsequent Stages (7 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (280 speeches)
- Irish Nationality and Citizenship (Naturalisation of Minors Born in Ireland) Bill 2018: Second Stage (139 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, to the House. I also welcome our guests arriving in the Gallery from the Migrant Rights Centre...