Wednesday, 24 October 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maura Hopkins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Greenways Development (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to his alma mater.
- Illegal Dumping (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy D'Arcy, to the Chamber.
- Recycling Policy (14 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise this issue. I am asking the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment to increase funding for, and the number of,...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
The Joint Committee on Health at its meeting today completed its consideration of the following order which was referred to the joint committee by the Seanad on 16 October 2018:Health and Social...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on agriculture, to be taken at 1.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 3.15 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Farm Safety Agency Bill 2018: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the establishment of a body to be known as an Ghníomhaireacht um Shábháilteacht Feirmeor in the...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (19 speeches)
We meet at this juncture to pay tribute to the late Senator Maurice Hayes. We will have tributes from speakers from various sides of the House but before I invite Senators to contribute, I would...
- Agriculture: Statements (11 speeches)
We now have important business for this country, which is statements on agriculture. I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Creed, to the House.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (184 speeches)
- Perjury and Related Offences Bill 2018: Second Stage (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton.