Tuesday, 23 October 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ivana Bacik that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Disability Support Services Provision (5 speeches)
The first matter is Senator Bacik's for the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy McHugh. Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. I congratulate the Minister on his elevation and wish him every...
- School Accommodation Provision (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire nua. Go n-éirí leis sa phost nua tábhachtach seo atá aige. I thank the Minister for coming to the House to take this. The lack of secondary...
- National Parks and Wildlife Service Funding (5 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Phelan, is waiting anxiously and patiently in the wings. Cuirim fáilte roimhe. As we are running a little late, I ask Senator Mulherin, without further ado,...
- Job Losses (9 speeches)
Last Friday, the Authentic Food Company's plant in Dundalk went into interim liquidation. The staff of 180, some of whom have given up to 25 years of loyal service to the factory, look set to...
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Markets in Financial Instruments Bill 2018 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.; No. 2, Greyhound Racing Bill 2018 – Committee Stage,...
- Markets in Financial Instruments Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 speeches)
Sections 1 to 9, inclusive, agreed to.
- Greyhound Racing Bill 2018: Committee Stage (48 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, back to the House.
- Disclosures Tribunal Report: Statements (80 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and ask him to make his opening contribution.