Thursday, 4 October 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Gavan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Agriculture,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Equine Identification Scheme (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle.
- State Examinations Reviews (13 speeches)
I welcome, the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Bruton.
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. As the Minister of State knows, Jigsaw began a national review of its national youth mental health services. The review aimed to report on finance, clinical and...
- Order of Business (60 speeches)
I call on the Acting Leader, Senator Richmond, to outline the business of the day.
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move:"That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad shall meet at 3.30 p.m. on Tuesday, 9th October, and Standing Orders 29 and 30 shall stand...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (160 speeches)
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed, on 3 October 2018, the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 considered by virtue of Article 20.2.2° of the Constitution as a Bill initiated in Dáil...