Wednesday, 25 October 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colette Kelleher that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Traveller Education (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for choosing my Commencement matter and thank the Minister for Education and Skills for taking the time to come into the House to deal with it. I wish to ask him about...
- Order of Business (45 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the Irish language, to be taken at 1.10 p.m. and conclude not later than 2.30 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- An Ghaeilge: Ráitis (28 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Iarraim air tús a chur leis an díospóireacht.
- Driving Test Waiting Times: Statements (17 speeches)
I thank the Acting Chairman. I am very grateful for the opportunity to come here today and clear up any misapprehensions which may have resulted from a debate last week. I have been asked to...
- Situation in Catalonia: Statements (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minster of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Cannon. I believe it is his first time in the new Chamber.
- Report on Lone Parents in Ireland: Statements (15 speeches)
It is a great pleasure to welcome you, Minister. This is the first time I have had that opportunity. Group spokespersons have eight minutes and all other Senators have five minutes. Minister,...
- Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission (Gender Pay Gap Information) Bill: Committee Stage (26 speeches)