Tuesday, 24 October 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Visit of Chinese Delegation (1 speech)
I welcome Mr. Wong, executive vice-mayor of the Hanjiang district of Yangzhou municipal city, in the company of Senator Horkan. He is very welcome.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ged Nash that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Housing, Planning...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- National Planning Framework (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming into the Chamber this afternoon to respond to me on this important issue. It is not just an important issue for Drogheda but also for the entire north...
- Pensions Reform (4 speeches)
The issue I wish to raise here today is one I raised on the Order of Business last week and it was dealt with in the Lower House as well. It is an issue that is not going to go away, namely, the...
- Third Level Admissions Entry Requirements (6 speeches)
I raised this Commencement matter because the issue in question is coming to the fore. Many students, educationalists and teachers in the North are noticing and falling foul of a particular...
- Ambulance Service Response Times (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath.
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
The following message was received from the Dáil:Dáil Éireann has agreed, on this 18th day of October 2017, to amendments 1 to 29 and 31 made by Seanad Éireann to the Criminal...
- Order of Business (108 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Legal Metrology (Measuring Instruments) Bill 2017, Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
Notwithstanding the order of the House today in respect of No. 1, Legal Metrology (Measuring Instruments) Bill 2017, I propose that Committee Stage only be taken today.
- Legal Metrology (Measuring Instruments) Bill 2017: Committee Stage (7 speeches)