Wednesday, 20 July 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Coghlan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State at the...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Tourism Industry (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Donovan, to the House.
- Parking Charges (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Helen McEntee, for coming to the House. I want to ask for a review of parking charges at HSE hospitals across the country to ensure low-cost parking is...
- Public Sector Pensions (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. This is my first time to address him since his elevation. I congratulate him. It is great to see him here. We are here to talk about pension...
- Banking Licence Applications (8 speeches)
I appreciate the opportunity to address the House this morning. On a procedural note, I would appreciate if the Cathaoirleach would look at allowing five or even six matters on the Commencement....
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 12.45 p.m.; No. 2, statements on the action plan for housing, to be taken on...
- Water Services (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (18 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Action Plan for Housing: Statements (44 speeches)
Statements on the action plan for housing is the next item of business.
- Commission of Investigation (Irish Bank Resolution Corporation) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (4 speeches)
Sections 1 to 9, inclusive, agreed to.
- Commission of Investigation (Irish Bank Resolution Corporation) (Amendment) Order 2016: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the draft Order entitled Commission of Investigation (Irish Bank Resolution Corporation) (Amendment) Order 2016, which was duly laid before the House on...