Tuesday, 19 July 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Nursing Homes Support Scheme (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.
- Trade Agreements (7 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this issue and the Minister of State for attending to address the many concerns regarding the proposed Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement, CETA,...
- Sports Organisations (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Patrick O'Donovan. As it is the first time he has been in the Chamber since I was appointed...
- Inland Fisheries Ireland (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I welcome the Minister and wish him well in his brief. I raise the issue of the proposed closure of trout production operations in Ireland. There...
- Order of Business (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re arrangement for speaking time on the Order of Business, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2, motion re Standing...
- Civil Law (Missing Persons) Bill 2016: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the effects in civil law of persons who are missing, including arrangements for interim management of the missing...
- Order of Business: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the Leader of the House be called to reply to the Order of Business no later than 55 minutes after the proposal of the Order of Business; that the contribution of each group leader...
- Standing Order 57: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Standing Order 57 be amended by the addition of the following paragraph: "(2) On the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges and with the leave of the House,...
- Paternity Leave and Benefit Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (7 speeches)
Sections 1 to 37, inclusive, agreed to.
- Commission of Investigation (Irish Bank Resolution Corporation) Bill 2016: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Legal Services Regulatory Authority: Motion (13 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government agreed on 13th July, 2016 to propose, for the approval of Seanad Éireann, the appointment of the persons concerned to be members...
- European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training: Motion (19 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Tax and Social Welfare Codes: Motion (42 speeches)
I call Senator Ray Butler to move the motion. The Senator has 12 minutes.