Tuesday, 6 October 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Farm Inspections (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and Marine, Deputy Coveney.
- Departmental Budgets (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe McHugh, to the House.
- Home Help Service (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch.
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the proceeds of the sale of Aer Lingus - referral to committee to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2,...
- Proceeds of Sale of Aer Lingus: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the payment by the Minister for Finance, pursuant to section 46(1) of the National Treasury Management Agency (Amendment) Act 2014, from...
- Joint Committee of Inquiry into the Banking Crisis: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the Order of the Seanad of 26th November 2014 relating to the Joint Committee of Inquiry into the Banking Crisis is amended in paragraph...
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill 2015: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill 2015: Second Stage (56 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."