Wednesday, 14 October 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Gerard Craughwell that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Jobs,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Construction Contracts (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Nash.
- Cancer Screening Programme (9 speeches)
My matter concerns the need for the Minister for Health to confirm that patients with breast pain referred by general practitioners in the north west to the national cancer control programme's...
- Hospital Waiting Lists (6 speeches)
I want to raise another health matter, namely, the situation at Letterkenny General Hospital which is escalating week by week of the huge delay in appointments and waiting lists for urology...
- Air Services Provision (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to discuss this important matter. Recent events relating to the provision of air transport to the Aran Islands have again highlighted the...
- Order of Business (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1 p.m. and to adjourn not later than 3 p.m. if not previously concluded, with...
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Bill 2015: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Public Services and Procurement (Social Value) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris, to the House.
- Minerals Development Bill 2015: Report and Final Stages (11 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. Each amendment...