Thursday, 24 September 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Thomas Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State with...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Flood Relief Schemes (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Harris, to the House.
- Air Services Provision (6 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá a fhios agam go bhfuil sé an-ghnóthach sa Dáil. Mar sin, tá mé an-bhuíoch go bhfuil sé ag caitheamh a...
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the notification of a vacancy in Seanad Éireann arising from the resignation of Senator Jimmy Harte, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Resignation of Member: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the Clerk of Seanad Éireann do send to the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government notice of a vacancy in the membership of Seanad Éireann occasioned by...
- Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 (Section 4(7)) (Membership of Council) Regulations 2015: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 (Section 4(7)) (Membership of Council) Regulations...
- Minerals Development Bill 2015: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make further and better provision for the development of minerals in the State and for that purpose to repeal the Minerals Company Acts 1941 to 1950 and certain provisions...
- Minerals Development Bill 2015: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Choice of Court (Hague Convention) Bill 2015: Committee and Remaining Stages (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ó Ríordáin, to the House.