Tuesday, 29 September 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Mooney that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospitals Capital Programme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House.
- Cancer Screening Programmes (13 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this critical issue. I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, and am pleased to be able to raise the critical issue of the...
- School Accommodation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Alex White, to the House.
- Alternative Energy Projects (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister for taking this debate personally, as it does not happen too often in this House. As he is aware, I am not a fan of wind energy, which I believe is a folly. When we do a...
- Order of Business (74 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the Ireland 2016 Schools Programme to be taken at 5 p.m. and to conclude not later than 7 p.m., with the contributions from group spokespersons not...
- Ireland 2016 Schools Programme: Statements (14 speeches)
I invite the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Heather Humphreys, to address the House.