Wednesday, 30 September 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State with...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Office of Public Works Properties (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine to the House.
- Credit Unions Regulation (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me the opportunity to raise this important matter in Seanad Éireann. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, who I trust is representing...
- Property Tax Administration (39 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Is he is the man for this matter also?
- Hospital Waiting Lists (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for taking this Commencement matter. Since I was elected to Seanad Éireann, I have tabled Commencement or Adjournment matters on waiting times...
- Order of Business (41 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, pre-budget statements, to be taken at 1 p.m. and to conclude at no later than 3 p.m., with contributions from group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes each,...
- Pre-Budget Outlook: Statements (38 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform to the House. I invite him to address the House.
- Minerals Development Bill 2015: Committee Stage (26 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Joe McHugh.
- Longer Healthy Living Bill 2015: Second Stage (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Leo Varadkar, to the House.