Wednesday, 28 May 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Go ndeimhneodh an tAire Comhshaoil,...
- Order of Business (60 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Central Bank Bill 2014 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken 11.45 a.m. and to adjourn not later 12.45 p.m., if not previously concluded; No. 49, motion...
- Central Bank Bill 2014: Committee and Remaining Stages (5 speeches)
- Maternity Services: Motion (72 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann - noting – - the deep disquiet about the proposed reconfiguration of obstetrician-led maternity services in the West and North West hospital group...
- Youth Guarantee and Rent Supplement: Statements (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Social Protection, Deputy Burton, to the House and wish her well in her forthcoming campaign for the leadership of her party.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Seaweed Harvesting Licences (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, to the House. The motion has been tabled by Senator Ó Clochartaigh.