Wednesday, 7 May 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 13:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Kelly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (113 speeches)
The Order of Business shall be No. 1, motion re EU scrutiny work programme, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2, Friendly Societies and Industrial and...
- EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2014: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann adopts the 'EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2014, Joint Committees' Priorities' which was laid before Seanad Éireann on 3 April 2014 by the Joint Committee on...
- Friendly Societies and Industrial and Provident Societies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Sherlock, back to the House.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, that we would adjourn Committee Stage at 4 p.m. rather than concluding it.
- Friendly Societies and Industrial and Provident Societies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (Resumed) (7 speeches)
Sections 12 and 13 agreed to.
- Services for People with Disabilities: Motion (38 speeches)
I move: “That Seanad Éireann – - notes that Article 19 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities (UN CRPD) provides that States should...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Card Eligibility (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this Adjournment debate. Like many other Deputies and Senators, I have grave concern over what is happening with medical cards of late. I had grave...
- Telecommunications Services Provision (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Rabbitte, to the House.
- Northern Ireland Issues (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Cannon, to the House and ask him to pass on my comments and views on the Adjournment matter I raise to the Taoiseach at his convenience. I have raised the...