Tuesday, 27 May 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Crown that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister of Health to...
- Order of Business (122 speeches)
The Order of Business shall be No. 1, State Airports (Shannon Group) Bill 2014 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 3.45 p.m. and conclude not later than 5.30 p.m., and No. 2, Criminal Justice...
- State Airports (Shannon Group) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (35 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Leo Varadkar, to the House.
- Criminal Justice (Forensic Evidence and DNA Database System) Bill 2013: Second Stage (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Treatment of Rare Diseases (4 speeches)
The topic before us may seem arcane but it is actually very important. Vasculitis is an overall term for a group of life threatening diseases characterised by widespread inflammation of blood...
- Carer's Allowance Eligibility (8 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for dealing with this Adjournment matter and hope he will relay the points I make to the Minister for Social Protection.